Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

Another problem in Neopoet

Forums: 

Hi all, I just want to ask if any of you are experiencing the same thing. I was checking my works when I noticed this change of format. Instead of stanzas and verses, t comes out as one stanza -

The sky, dyed in a crimson red, veils the night in grimness could it be a sign of what lies ahead? The star you used to be ,no longer glow , obscured by treachery which you have spun and sewn, I saw it all, through the window of my grief I never dream that you will betray me All of my hopes are slipping from my fingers, dreams I used to hold, are now forsaken. I hear the voice of a broken soul, shouting to me telling me to leave and never return I'm crumbling apart, turning into dusts of despair but i won't let you have your way anymore i'm no longer your mistress moon, the one so fair for you don't know what your heart is for. Fallen star, I will prove to you that I don't need you and I'll flush away the memory that we shared in the loo!

Please reply, ladies and gentlemen. Even my newly posted poem entitled "Think of Me, Remember Me" is having the same problem.

Alid

..which makes it read different...at one time this was the only option...
stripped down packet delivery.....its faster....
I like it......you had to take it apart and re assemble it with programs
in the very beginning.......
like a truck of furniture..ex...that would have to be set up
the code would assemble it in a manner..
very early stuff

I like the full page condensed package
retro......This is Tweet.....what they do.....with a limit on words
spaces......in military times every world had to mean something
and the shorter time on the air the better....

Im enjoying the change at the moment

Thank You!

If this is a problem, please rest assured that Andrew and his team will work on it and resolve it ASAP. It's good that you have brought this to the attention.

Regards,

raj (sublime_ocean)

This has been resolved. Next time, please submit a report via the Contact Neopoet page (https://www.neopoet.com/contact) -- it was only a complete coincidence that I happened to see this.

but again the same problem occurs and I don't know if the report reached you, so I asked Stan's help.

Alid

author comment
(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.