Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

new form

Forums: 

Hello all ! I recently tried to post a new form of poetry called parallel in which 2 poems on same subject, but from different viewpoints, are posted and read side by side. Typing it in was far easier than in old site, but when I hit "save" the 2 poems were merged into one. The space between the 2 poems disappeared.Any help in fixing this is appreciated. I am aware that site is not operating with its final software and if this is the problem I would like to know this also.Thanks..............stan ( scribbler )

I know what you mean scribbler. The system also takes out spaces between paragraphs and that drives me absolutely bonkers! I rely on spaces to create dramatic pauses for my works, so the posting system messes with what I try to do as well. :-/

It is such a secret place, the land of tears. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

I am glad to hear that it wasn't something I was doing wrong. I am sure that once permanent site is established a lot of these bugs will disappear. So good of you to respond.................scribbler

author comment
(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.